Oepn pores and sagging,firm
Small pores visible on face bcz of skin sagging ,and also have pigmentation Some time ago i conslt dermitologist she suggest me some gel of selivilyic acid and a face fash ahaglow for pimple problem It gone aproximatly bt skin saggin problm pls suggest sometjing For porea and skim firm

Undergo fraxel laser resurfacing therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
You can try peels or fillers if you have access to a dermat clinic or nowadays home based peels and serums are also available. I will need a close up clear picture to accurately determine your skin type and skin problems and accordingly I can prescribe you.
consult online with me for detailed evaluation and prescription