Ocular mysthania

Is there any permanent cure in homeoparhy or long term relief??plzz kindly suggest me?? Becoze they r no sid effects in homeopathy nd since 2014 iam struggling to take steroids injections major side effects

Doctor Answers (7) on Ocular mysthania

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Dr. Ravi Singh Lucknow | General Physician
Although its true that homeopathy has no SIDe effects, but homeopathy can have wrong effect like any therapeutic system. If a medicine has a capability of curing the lifetime disorder, will it not effect a person if given at wrong place. No one can say that a particular disease will be cured by him by guarantee.. even sometimes patients swites to another doctor for simple cold, fever and diarrhoea, that does not mean that the physician was incapable, a cure term is ideal and is multifactorial. Regarding your Occular Mysthenia, yes homeopathy has cured n no of patients for such disorders and will help you so. It will highly depend on ability of your attending homeopath.
Homeopathy works poorly with steroids. Ptosis is treatable with homeopathy. We can send the medicine for 1 month so you can see the effectiveness. Generally most of the autoimmune diseases find effective cure or long term relief with homeopathy
As it is a auto immune disease so there is scope of curative approach lof treatment in homeopathy. Because the auto immune disease has some triggers factors whether in the emotional or psychological level. Homeopathy treats as per the whole symptoms of a person so affect on the root cause that disturbs your immune system. it required a sincere and long term homeopathy treatment with taking proper case history. With the homeopathy treatment the steroid dose should be tampered gradually. Consult to any qualified experienced homeopathy doctor as soon as possible. Wish you for a rapid recovery of your health problem. Thank you
Hi sorry to read that you are suffering from such condition. Yes Homoeopathy can have a solution to this. We need to identify the reason for auto immune condition. Thus need your details related to your daily routine and the disease's origin, development and progress till date. You can consult locally or send the data to analyze. A proper treatment plan will help you to track the improvement. Thanks.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi....., Ocular myasthenia is a form of myasthenia gravis in which the extra-ocular muscles, the muscles that control the eyes and eyelids, are easily fatigued and weakened... The steroid prednisolone is often used....usually it is started with the higher doses then the dose is gradually tapered.... Ptosis.prop's and lundies loops are also other treatment options....