Ocular myasthenia gravis
Hi sir,  ocular myasthenia gravis detected on Nov 2016. Blood report, CT scan 2017 normal, CT scan 2018 shows some infection. Chest specialist plan to FOB. I asked to doctor what is interfacing in each other ocular myasthenia and FOB check up. Doctor said No interface ,  What is infection in thymus gland according CT scan  , Doctor said No. Doctor said that some infection is showing in CT scan recently. These infection is likely (Nimonia) in hindi These infection may be by prednisolone Tablet. These infections was not before Plz suggest me sir it is correct procedure. Already opthamalogist give me botox injection in Rt upper eye lid in Jan2017without test of ice pack test, without Musk test without find out myasthenia gravis test . What is roll iof FOB in ocular   myasthenia gravis.

The doctor is doing FOB to confirm the infection he saw on CT . Do you have any swallowing problems, any cough or breathing problems?
Do ABG CXR n show me the reports

+187
Chat with a doctor
Fob is to verify your lung findings. Consult a good pulmonologist
Consult a pulmonologist for the same at the earliest