OCD -hygiene freak,anxity
Symptoms started when i was doing masters, and it worsened. Left the studies as was having no interest in anything leadinf to failure in exams. brother started showing the same symptoms just after i started suffering making me belive i started all the problems and he still copies my coping manner for my ocd although with variations here n their. I hv consulted the psychotherapist b4, he identified my ocd, prescribed dopamine inhibitors, SRI and some but didn't work so i left the treatment but situation is worse. Suffering from gynecomastia for last 10 years least & maybe coz of depression with social anxiety. Doubted my sexuality for long, even though now somewhat

Dr. Sonia Malhotra
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Pune

Dear sir, Yours seems to be a complicated situation indeed. But don't worry, there is never a problem without a solution. Your past experience with medicines has been bitter it seems, but for your condition, it is best to go ahead with a combination of medicines and psychotherapy to control your anxiety, depression and OCD. I suggest you please meet a psychiatrist and get your treatment planned in detail and executed.
Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

I think u r completely fused with many labelling and Googling.  Self analysis and Wikipedia are not really doctor9or Psychologist. Nothing  is late in this world if u r there and willing get to rectify it.
Immediately do consult a Psychologist to share ur emotions and then hv clarity.
Dr. Satish Ramaiah
Addiction Psychiatrist 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Your description does not specifically indicate OCD. However it does point towards symptoms of anxiety and depression. You need to first establish the actual problem and underlying causes for it, which will help in determining appropriate treatment. I can assure you that there are effective treatment for anxiety disorders in the form of cognitive behavior therapy, medicine and lifestyle modifications. Please consult a psychiatrist to  start timely treatment and monitoring. Regards
Ms. Tishya Mahindru Shahani
Psychologist 6 yrs exp Vadodara
hi, i understand your problem, please visit a hypnotherapist.