Occasional vision blur
The vision in my right eye occasionally blurs I got a chalazion on the eyelid above that. Could that be the reason,? Or are these two unrelated events.Another chalazion is about to form over my left eye I think. Is there an alternative to surgery

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello 1.chalazion is unrelated to vision 2. U can ask for intralesional kenacort before going for surgery...
Dr. Pranav Dave
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 12 yrs exp Surat

No. Chalazion is not the cause for occasional blurred vision. You have to go through a complete eye check for that. For Chalazion, you can try hot fomentation and ocupol eye ointment at night to be rub on lid margins. But most of the time surgery is required.