Obstructive breathing
Suddenly the breath is getting paused and to come back again to normal breathing I need to make great effort to come back.

Hi. I understand your concerns. your symptoms can also be due to obstructive sleep apnea if you are overweight. You will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigations. Consult a pulmonologist for the same. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks
This intermittent thing is typical of asthma, but can also be due to acid reflux due to hyper acidity. If you have cough, you may have asthma. If no cough, then it can be due to acid reflux.