Obsessive thoughts in my mind
I am politics student at uni. I have an anxiety and obsessions about myself. I overthinking through my mind. For instance, When I walk on the street, I feel unusual smell in the air. It make me feel worried and I began thinking negatively such as I said: from now I can not talk English natively because the smell damaged my brain cells. Why I choose English, I don't know but suddenly I choose it to blame. Before, I said myself, I effectively talk English without pausing. I take Lustral 100mg.

Hello You can discuss with your treating psychiatrist regarding either increasing dose of lustral or substituting it with clomipramine. Besides patterned breathing excercises shall help. Sudarshan kriya is known to be especially helpful. CBT is another option.