Obortion for 1 month preg
Hi, My Wife Is 7 Days Pregnant And Doctors Has Suggested Abortion As She Is Been Suffering From Tyified N Vitamin D Deficiency Since Last 2 Months. Please Suggest The Best Anortion Process With Less Weakness ( Pills Or Sergical)

Dr. Aparnaa Panda
Obstetrician 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Please trust the doctor u r going to for the Abortion. Depending on ur ultrasound and ur blood tests ur doctor will be able to guide u the best method for ur wife. In most cases medical method is the best but I cannot comment on what is best for ur wife without seeing her and her reports.
Dr. Geetu Bhatia
Gynecologist 18 yrs exp Delhi

I don't understand what you have written before vitamin D.... What medications is she on....can comment after knowing this