Object in Eye
These seems to be a foreign object in the corner of my eye. I can feel it when I close my eye & move the eye to the corner. Tried water & warm press but it is not going. It cannot be seen also. Can you suggest something?
52 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, its better to consult Ophthalmologist for removal of foreign body if any.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?