Obesity, wanna loose fat
I am so fatty. i want to get rid of my extra fat. i hate bulges and i want to be slim before my masi's marriage. the problem is this that i am from a middle class family and i can't afford expensive diets and juicies to loose fat. except this in my home there is no attention on protein rich or fibre rich diets. we have to eat whatever mom cook whether it is oily or fired. so help me out please.

Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD) (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi - U think u r in Kolkata & understand your concern. Better u can consult at personal chat. Thanks. Dr.Banerjee.Kolkata