Obesity problem

I m 29 years old male,my weight is 116 cholesterol and thyroid level is ok. how will I reduce my weight.plz suggest me some fat burner which hav no side effect
views-icons 49 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Obesity problem

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
3 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Hi rather than fat burner go through diet and exercise method... Weight gain happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat..for weight reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet...consult dietitian fallow the diet chart can see the beneficial effects within a month... regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?