Numness in right hand
My wife is 6 months pregnant & she is feeling continuous numness in her right hand & sometimes some muscular pain in her arms. Currently she is having medication for Calcium & vitamin D. Is it related to pregnancy or vitamin D/calcium deficiency? Should I visit a gynecologist or an orthopedist?

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello... Uterus enlarges as pregnancy advaces ..it may compresse vessels leading to numbness.. It's quite normal ... She must be active, walking helps in relieving numbness.. Vitamin d is given in calcium deficiency, calcium defeciancy causes muscle spasm, if it's severe take her to orthopedic surgeon.