Numbness in my hand

I have been experiencing numbness in mt left leg for about 2 months and now started experiencing numbness in my left hand for a week. I also have severe pain in my neck towards left side and feels like the pain in going down my left hand.

Doctor Answers (2) on Numbness in my hand

Dr. Bhavneet Singh Amritsar | Pain Management Specialist
Hello.....consult pain specialist for evaluation nd treatment of pain
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there... Hand pain, numbness, which increases in night could be due to thoracic outlet syndrome or carpel tunnel syndrome or hypothyroidism, cervical disc prolapse... Head and neck pain is definitely due to disc dessication at c2- c3... Not the hand pain as nerves supplying hand are c5,6,7,8 and t1... Disc dessication means that in the cartilage between vertebrae I.e intervertebral disc there is loss of fluid which is early degenerative change... Cause of your hand pain can be found only by ruling out each thing... For pain relief give rest to hand as due to over use muscle inflammation occurs which could press on nerves and cause pain, dip hand in hot water so that there is more blood flow and washes out pain causing chemicals.... Consult spine surgeon once...