Numbness in arms and pain
I feel numbness in my arms mostly the left arm usually when i get up from sleep. I couldn't keep my arms bended it also makes my hand numb And my left arm shakes whenever i carry something even a small thing like a mobile

Need to get yourself checked. Keep hand warm. Avoid neck jerks. No pillow Regular exercises
Thanks

Hello mam ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..