Numbness and tingling
I have numbness and tingling in my right arm for the past one month. I had neck traction for a week, took pain medication and carnitine, the problem persists, numbness in three fingers

Dr. Priyanka Bhati (PT)
Neuro Physiotherapist 16 yrs exp Faridabad

Hello friend Numbness shows signs of nerve compression. If you felt relief with cervical traction when you took it for a week. Than you can continue traction for few more days followed by static neck exercises.
Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 21 yrs exp Noida

Neck Stretching. Postural Correction. Shoulder Shrugs . Core Strengthening Exercises. Take frequent Breaks at work

Hello.. Well it's sort of neuropathy only...i suggest you to consult an orthopaedician and get examined ..you need to check out if you have to continue the tablets....you may have to use cervical collar if you have pain in the neck...thank you