Numbness and swelling

My father is having numbness and swelling in his right leg, figures are turned black. And he is taking actrom 1mg for many months to ensure the blood flow . I want know to the best medication for this issue. Kindly help. If any permanent cure in natural medicine would be really helpful.

Doctor Answers (3) on Numbness and swelling

Dr. Yogesh Joshi Pune | Ayurveda
Hi Raktamoksha a blood letting therapy which is one of paanchakarma treatment will be very much help full. It is usually done by leach application. Do visit an Ayurvedic treatment center for further treatment. Do it ASAP.
If he is having any history of smoking habits it may be TAO. Other wise disc prolapse with sciatica. The history is not specific for correct diagnosis. Anyway it is curable by panchakarma treatment.
Its called as vatarakta in Ayurveda. Blackish discoloration is due to ischemia, deoxyginated blood present in lower limb is not reaching heart. This has best management Ayurveda, kindly visit the clinic as soon as possible.