Numbness and irregular pulsating pain
I am 43 years old with no diabetes or hypertension. I am taking atosta 10 mg daily for my cholesterol. I am 5 feet 8 inch and around 98kg weight. For past 2 weeks i feel numbness and irregular Pulsating pain. It started with numbness on my left palm n fingers  then right palm n fingers. Now from this week the sensation has spread to my two forearms . From today I have getting irregular Pulsating pain at the bottom, middle portion of my left foot. I am also feeling this needle prick kind of pain on my left elbow. The semi numbness is also extended to my left chest muscle, especially the are that extends to my left hand. In between I could sense the same feeling at the bottom middle section of my right foot. What could be the issue? Off late I started weight training at home using dumbbell and weight bars.

Hello , I think your using weights in the wrong way , stop doing it for a while if symptoms still persist visit a nearest neurosurgeon