Numb penis

One day i had a sudden pain between scrotum and anus area while urinating it was lije something blocked my urine but i was able to urinate with discomfort, snice then there was no such pain but my penis got numb as if it was lifeless i could still get erections and stuff.Then one day i went to a doctor as my right testicle started to ache and he sent me for some tests all those tests were normal so he gave me some medicines and scrotum support my right testicle pain has gone but the numbness has come back again. I'm quite scared will it affect my sexual life I'm 18 year old male.

Hello. I suggest you to meet a general surgeon as we need to examine you...your history send like that you are suffering from kidney stones or urinary tract infection...please go for follow up with your surgeon...thank you