Numb feeling
I had viral fever and it was coming and going for at least 1 month. Now fever is not there but i am having this numb feeling, weakness, too clear vision/bright vision, sense of fever, feeling to get faint. I dont know what to do. Please help with your suggestions.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, any viral fever usually lasts for seven to 10 days, any fever longer than this should be checked for bacterial infection. You may need to undergo some simple blood tests, anemia and vitamin deficiencies can cause similar weakness. Please consult a physician to examine you, and to treat accordingly.