NSV -- about vasactomy
I am 38 years old male. I want to have vasectomy. Doctor advised me to have sugar test first. My random blood glucose level came 167. So I decided to have fasting sugar test and that was 122. Now I am concerned whether it is right time to go for vasectomy surgery or I should take some measures before going to surgery. Doctor saying its not alarming and you can go for surgery but I become little concerned now. My height is 5'5" and my weight is 79 kg. Please advise me. I have one child 7 years old and I do not want to have another child.

Dr. Karun Singla
Andrologist 12 yrs exp Chandigarh

You can go ahead with the surgery.  Side by side u should get evaluated for diabetes and start treatment.