Not sure about cancer

I have some clots on body which I showed it to general docs which they took it easy, while I am worried about it being cancer, what should I do
views-icons 129 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandeep Nayak
Surgical Oncologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Dear madam The information you have shared is nonspecific. Please get it examined by a surgeon or dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?