Not seen clear frm eyes
I'm undergoing medications of depression, anxiety and insomnia since 5 years..but from last 6 months I feel I can't able to see clear from my spot and darkness in front of my eyes..I can't able to feel environment.. I'm very confused.I tested my eyes completely it was fine .so were I go now to slove my problem. My Phycatric doc said this is not from my were i go to solve this ??plz help me out.

Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 7 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, It is not good to have medicines for such a long time. Psychiatric problems like depression and anxiety respond very well to Homeopathic treatment. I would highly recommend homeopathic medicine for you. But to suggest the most appropriate remedy for you, I will require some more information about your condition.

Clear eyes friday night lights