Not school going tantrums

My daughter dsnt want to go to school. She starts crying the moment she understands that she had to go. She hits us, pulls my hair while dressing her. Crying it's severe. This wil continue until we drop her to school, after the person from school takes her inside it stops but she will be sad.

As your child's self-control improves, tantrums should become less common. Most children begin to have fewer tantrums by age 3 and a half. If your child is having trouble speaking at an age-appropriate level, is causing harm to himself or herself or others, holds his or her breath during tantrums to the point of fainting, or if tantrums get worse after age 4, share your concerns with your child's doctor. The doctor will consider physical or psychological issues that could be contributing to the tantrums. Depending on the circumstances, you might be referred to a mental health provider or, in some cases, a school or community program. Early intervention can stem future behavioral problems and help your child succeed both at home and at school.