Not got first period

Im 16 years and not yet got my first period. I consulted a doctor and she gave some hormone tablets and when i stopped the dose i got bleeding. So She told that my uterus is good and normal. Now when i went to recheck scan after nearly 26 days, she said that my ovaries are still small in size and also said that there is some problem with pituitary hormone secretion and no problem in the uterus. Pls tell me if this is normal and will i get my periods if i take the required hormone from the endocrinologist?? And also how many days will i have to take the hormones from the endocrinologist. Pls help me. Thank u so much.

Doctor Answers (1) on Not got first period

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Answered are sounding like a case of primary amenorrhea... It's better you consult an endocrinologist with all your available reports for proper evaluation and examination of you...nned to examine you to comment further... Thank you