Not getting sleep
Hi doctor, I have been consuming alcohol heavy quantity from long time. Now that I am trying to stop, I am not getting proper sleep at night when I don't consume alcohol. Any solution?

It appears that you have developed dependence on alcohol, which is a common problem and should be regarded  as an illness like any other physical disease.
Kindly consult a Psychiatrist for a detailed evaluation to understand the various factors contributing to your problem  and design a holistic treatment plan suited to your needs
Need De addiction treatment
Consult Psychiatrist