Not getting second period
Hi doctor, I had unprotected sex with my gf but I didn't cum inside. For safety I asked my gf to take ipill and after some days she got her periods. This time very heavy. But it's been 1.5 months now and she didn't get her second period. She took prega news test too but it came negative. is she fine?

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Pune
this is the common side effect of ipill. if pregatest is negative don't worry she will get her periods
Dr. Venkat Raghav
That confirms she is not pregnant ,but cannot say she is safe may have other gynaecological problem ,if she bleed heavily this time consult gynaecologist