Not getting pregency
Hi Doc, my wife is not conceiving how much I try, he has PCOD previously and had a laparoscopy after our marriage; I got married on June 2014, its been close to two years now we both married, please help..We both are eagerly awaiting for baby from long time, please let us know what to do, we both are actually so confused.

Dr. Ashwini S
Infertility Specialist 14 yrs exp Bangalore
If your semen analysis is normal and her tubes are normal , she needs to undergo induction of ovulation with drugs, monitor the same with regular scans and then you should try at the right time when the egg is about to be released from the ovary. What ever said and done each cycle carries a success rate of 15 %. So she may have to undergo this treatment for 4-6 cycles.