Not getting baby
Hi We are trying a baby from past 4 years but nothing working. My wife has thyroid and taking 50mcg thyronorm medicine regularly. I got surgery for vericocele and she had polyp got removed two years back. 5 months back she got pregnent but terminated due to bad growth. Need your suggestion on getting baby asap.

Hello.... When she had been pregnant before she has chance to conceive again... you couple try sexual intercourse during Window period, that's ovulation period , it comes around 14 days before first day of menses bleeding if her period is regular for 28 days, You couple copulate for 2-3 days.....