Not gaining weight.
I've a really strong appetite but then too I'm very thin and my weight is only 53 KGS. I'm 5'10" and I think that my weight is insufficient for my age and height. For clear details of my appetite, I eat all dairy products like cheese, butter, etc. So it's really disappointing when I look at my posture. Please help.

Dr. Harisha N L

Exercise at least five times per week. By using exercises that help with gaining height, you will naturally increase the level of growth hormones in your body. Certain weight training exercises, high intensity sprints and bar hanging can help you achieve this. you must strengthen your abdominal and back muscles first to get the most out of your exercises. Eat a healthy diet.you have to eat more foods high in amino acids to help increase the levels of human growth hormones in your body. Adding calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium to your diet can help you increase these levels as well.
Dr. Ravindra Mishra
General Physician 7 yrs exp Mumbai
start exercise have nutritious food rich in protein and calories take whey protien after work out thanks