Not gaining weight 10 months baby
Hi sir My baby weight was at the age of  5  months 7 kg and every month she gained only 200 gram after solid food start . Now baby weight at 10 months only 8 kg. Some time When she will do eats feels nausea and do vomiting. Her birth weight 3.250 Please suggest

A baby should double the weight by 5-6 months and triple by one year. So your child is well in that track. Don't worry. Follow growth charts only. Continue with the nutritious variety diet as usual. For any queries, kindly book an online consultation with me. I am a lactation consultant, IYCF (Infant and Young Child Feeding) nutrition expert with an interest in Childhood Infections and Vaccinations. You can check out my Instagram page @drbabymum for helpful tips ! Take care!
Hello Your baby's present weight is appropriate No need to worry Focus on home made foods for your child Kids try to vomit to resist introduction of semisolid food Keep trying
This is normal for age. Child cannot keep at growing at the same pace throughout life otherwise he/she will be 50kg by 5 years. Now height will grow.