Not able to Sleep

Hi, My name is Ms Hoa, I live in Hanoi - Vietnam. I am not able to get sleep since 3 years. Its been very difficult to get sleep. I try to sleep but I can't. I tried many ways but still fail. I visited to the Allopathic doctor but he asked me to take medice to sleep - Wicky and Olanpin. Its been 3 years now I am taking these medicine. But due to this I have side effect, Doctor said me to stop taking medicine if i want a child. I tried Stoping but cannot sleep and I am very helpless now. I dont want to take allopathic medicine. You please suggest me how to get recover naturally or do you have any medicine in Ayurvedic. I tried to search Ayurvedic doctor in Hanoi but no one are available here in Vietnam. I will be very very thankful to you if you can help me in this regard. Email ID - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@vietinbank.vn Mobile +84 966403804

Doctor Answers (2) on Not able to Sleep

Simply you do foot and palm message before go to bed by mustard oil with haldi prepared. How to prepare oil take 100 ml oil heat it and mix 25 mg paste of haldi when haild is burn. That oil is used for massage.
Surely Ayurveda can help you by restoring balance within your body mind and soul.
The best advise is that you visit india and get your treatments here only