Not able to hold erction for long time
During having sex with my partner I ejaculate in 1 or 2 minutes I am not able to hold for long time. So please help me in this matter. I am very frustrated.

Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy. Chilli.nd fried food Take tab. Manmath Ras. Tb. Pushp dhanva Ras. Nd tb pooranchndra ras one tab. Each morning & evening for 3 months. Wd hot milk. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+130
Chat with a sexologist
Hello there...... I can understand your concern...... Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation. premature ejaculation is a common and treatable condition. Medications, counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation — or a combination of these — can help improve sex for you and your partner. Consult sex therapist...