Not able to Diagonse

My body temperature is always bit higher, I feel dizzy, weak and tired all the time. Frequent cold, blocked nose and headaches. Frequent gas problems, mild pain in chest due to gas. Throat aches even if I drink warm water. Body aches everyhwere. Nauseous at times and feel a lot of stress even though I meditate a 10 min

Hello there. How much is your body Temperature and how much do you think it needs to be? And who is not able to diagnose what you have? If you are not able to diagnose by yourself, I suggest you consult a DOCTOR. Have a high fiber diet, high protein diet. Have lots of greens and fruits. Drink lots of water. Avoid oily and spicy foods. Avoid eating late in the night and don't sleep immediately after food. Give atleast 3 hours gap after food for sleep. Have a bowl of curd everyday. Consult a physician for further help. Best regards.