Not able to concieve
My sister got married 4 years back and she is also trying to conceive from last 2 years, she was searching for good fertility specialist doctor, kindly provide a doctor name.
92 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello... There could be some problem like Polycysic ovarian disease which is the most common problem faced by Woman now a days... Since your question will be directed to doc all over India ,Doc cannot suggest you on local availability of specialist... Consult gynecologist.....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.