Not able to conceive
I got married on 02.03.2015. In may 2015 i got pregnant but in june doctor said there is no heartbeat so i did D&C.after that we did 6 months gap and in january 2016 after 45 days i got periods.doctor said, it was abortion only. after that still i cant conceive.what might be the reasons???whether want to take any test for me or my husband???? pls tell me doctor..I am in the preparation for government exams.Is it affects my chance to getting pregnant???pls answer for all queries doctor

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

ITS NORMAL TO UNDERGO AN ABORTION AS ABORTION OCCURS BECAUSE OF GENETICAL DEFEECT IN THE DEVELOPING EMBRYO. THERE IS NO REASON TO PANIC OR THINK TOO MUCH ABOUT IT. TAKE A GAP OF SIX MONTHS FROM THE TIME OF ABORTION AND THEN GIVE IT A TRY. YOU WILL HAVE NORMAL PREGNANCY