Nosebleed from nose
I got nosebleed in some 1 week to 1-2 day gossip ... and this happened for the first time in my life.. And I went to a hospital for the same, he got my blood pressure checked, he came 97/143, after that he wrote a drop  So can you give me a good suggestion about this...And also tell me is this normal or I should take this treatment and should I where

May b due to high BP..And some injury
connect in chat.. will resolve
diet modifications and exercises

+177
Chat with a doctor
Nasal bleed can happen because of high blood pressure, nose picking, dryness in nose In case of bleed pinch your nose tightly for 5 mins, bend forward and breath in and out from mouth Solspre nasal spray 1 puff each nostril thrice daily Steam inhalation with vicks twice daily
Consult telephonically for further advise
Avoid nose picking