Nose Red pimple
This was a pimple which developed 3 weeks back. It was small and grew and again became small post which i tried prick it. Suddenly overnight it became big and red like this it has been like this over a week now as shown in the picture. Its quite smoother than pimples. I had 2 like this before too I had to forcibly prick and remove them. I am a teenager and my nose gets quite oily in the mornings

Don't worry...you are suffering from bacterial infection causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
Please do not squeeze pimples Kindly do direct online consultation with clear photographs for specific medications