Nose plus brain

Sir, Problems are 1. One nostril is blocked almost all time either right or left. Most of the time right. 2. I have to study by speaking 3. Jaws are tense all the time and teeth are in pressure. 4. Some time heart got beating very fast and it become almost impossible to study. 5. Some time Muscles of Head stress and create pain. If day goes well then night becomes nightmare, if night goes well then day becomes worst.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Your symptoms are vague and doesn't point to anything particular. The problem of one  ostril being blocked is also normal and its called the nasal cycle. I would suggest you to do yoga and meditation daily. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Parveen Chawla
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist 17 yrs exp Faridabad
we need to have your ct scan of the nose and sinus as whatever symptoms you have mentioned are exactly due to lack of or due to poor supply of oxygen to the lungs or decreased oxygen to the tissues thats why feel tired
iron rich diet ,avoid spicy food