Nose job query
Hi doctor, I have a lil big fat nose.. In spite of being good looking sometimes I feel embarrassed because of it. Can you please suggest if surgery is the only way to give it proper shape or is there any other way too. And what will be the cost and how will I find a good promising doctor??
77 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now
Hi greetings; This may be how you just feel about your nose, probably because of difference in relative proportions. You could send in your photos on follow up messaging and i could probably guide you as to what could be the next step in line of your management. Else, see a qualified plastic surgeon near you. warm regards, Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Excel Care Hospital, Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.