Nose blockage
I have a curved septum from my birth, hence resulting in one nostrils to be bigger than other and constant nose blockage. I went through an operation and I was fine for a year, but slowly my nose started getting blocked again. And now my situation is even worst. So what do you suggest I do now? Which kind of doctor should I consult ? Thanks for helping!!

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Please use this app to fix up an appointment to consult me at your convenience, & drop in to my clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar. Please bring along all your records of previous surgery including CT scan films if available(taken prior to surgery). After a proper clinical assessment, I will be able to advise you about future course of action to relieve your symptoms.