Nose blockage
I have a curved septum from my birth, hence resulting in one nostrils to be bigger than other and constant nose blockage. I went through an operation and I was fine for a year, but slowly my nose started getting blocked again. And now my situation is even worst. So what do you suggest I do now? Which kind of doctor should I consult ? Thanks for helping!!
44 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Please use this app to fix up an appointment to consult me at your convenience, & drop in to my clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar. Please bring along all your records of previous surgery including CT scan films if available(taken prior to surgery). After a proper clinical assessment, I will be able to advise you about future course of action to relieve your symptoms.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.