NOSE BLEEDING

I have a problem of bleeding from nose .. Generally whenever environment is hot...I have had following test done .. I m attaching my report ... Please tell me what is the problem and what should be done to stop me bleeding nose

Doctor Answers (1) on NOSE BLEEDING

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
A prolonged aPTT result may indicate the following
Congenital deficiencies of intrinsic system clotting factors such as factors VIII, IX, XI, and XII, including hemophilia A (Christmas disease) and hemophilia B (two inherited bleeding disorders resulting from a deficiency in factors VIII and IX, respectively)
Congenital deficiency of Fitzgerald factor (prekallikrein)
Von Willebrand disease, which is the most common inherited bleeding disorder, affecting platelet function owing to decreased von Willebrand factor activity
Hypofibrinogenemia
Liver cirrhosis (the liver makes most of the clotting factors, including those that are vitamin K-dependent ones); diseases of the liver may result in an inadequate quantity of clotting factors, prolonging the aPTT
Vitamin K deficiency: The synthesis of some clotting factors requires vitamin K, so vitamin K deficiency results in an inadequate quantity of intrinsic system and common pathways clotting factors, as a result the aPTT is prolonged
Disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC): The clotting factors involved in the intrinsic pathway are consumed, prolonging the aPTT
Heparin therapy, which inhibits the intrinsic pathway at several points (eg, prothrombin II), prolonging the aPTT
Coumarin therapy, which inhibits the function of factors I, IX and X, prolonging the aPTT
Nonspecific inhibitors, such as lupus anticoagulant and anticardiolipin antibodies, which bind to phospholipids on the surface of platelets
Specific circulating anticoagulants, inhibitor antibodies that specifically target certain coagulation factor, such as in individuals with hemophilia after many plasma transfusions, systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis, tuberculosis, and chronic glomerulonephritis...consult physician for proper evaluation and treatment