Nose bleed

Yesterday sudsenly i had nosebleed for around 2 mins. I didn't had any pain neither in my throat, lungs stomach or anywhere just suddenly it started and then stopped. But i still have slight portion of it in my cough. I am assuming it is the residue?? Which specialist should i consult for this and what check up needs to be done for it?? The problem i have almost from childhood like from around when i was 10 years old. Yearly it will happen once or twice and it will stop. I am concerned now as i am smoking from around 2-3 years with a rate of only 2-3 cigarette per day. Please advice.

Doctor Answers (2) on Nose bleed

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable to in Google Maps
Dr. Anup Sabherwal Delhi | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
You should see an ENT doctor to find the cause of nose bleed. You may need some blood tests and a nasal endoscopy.