Nose bleed

Its my first time to have nosebleed in 2 consecutive days..i thinks its posterior because if i lean back..blood goes down my throat.on the 4th and 5th day it bleeds again but not too much.it only goes by morning and night..what to do?thanks you..

Doctor Answers (2) on Nose bleed

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your own locality to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bengaluru, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps. I am legally unable to prescribe you any medicines without physically examining you. This forum is intended for second opinions after you have consulted a doctor locally.
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
Consult with your ENT SURGEON. Get a nasal endoscopy done. Can see the exact site of bleeding in nasal endoscopy. Dr neelam vaid is good in Pune.