Nosal blocking

I am suffering with nose blocking left side is more and breathing problem. Cold is from last 4 months and nose blocking from last 2 months. I have consulted ent surgeon and done CTPNS. Says infection need to do surgeory no medicin. Today I have consulted for another surgeon for second opinion and says nosal polyps are formed. Needs endoscope surgeory septo plasty. Also told as I forgot exact word skin or bone increased this is usually comes in children. So he said both polyps and extra skin will remove. Please advise can I go for surgeory. I have high bp using olmzest 20 daily. Can I switch to homeopathy. It will cure polyps sinus or only cold will be cure. Also I have doubt can I need to switch for Bp also to homeopathy. Another doubt is if I started homeopathy I need to use only homeopathy for any problem occurs because I am suffering with multi problems like neck and back pain. But present nodal blocking is more irretating me. Please suggest.

Doctor Answers (4) on Nosal blocking

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

If you go for surgery then also there are many chances that your problem of sinus and cold will come again. Homeopathic medicines , prescribed after taking and analysing your case , will help you recover in all your problem and that is permanently. Because Homeopathic medicines will boost your immune power and response and so you will be cured from your multi problems as well. For your problem of hypertension (bp) , that is possible with homeopathy also but for that your case study is required. You can take other medicines with homeopathic medicines , whichever are required like your medicines of bp can't be stopped immediately and also other if required. But it is advisable to take minimum and under consultant's guidance only. Go for Homeopathy , you will be benefited.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... If it's small polyp you can start on corticosteroid spray .. It shrinks the size of poly. But recurrence is common and some people need to take corticosteroids such as prednisone by mouth for a week. If nasal polyps are so large that corticosteroid nasal sprays don’t work in such cases, surgery may be an option