Non stop sneezing

I can't stop sneezing for 10-15 mins everytime I wash my face. I've tried changing my soap but it doesn't help. I washed my face in different places also so it's not because of the water either. What could it Be?

Doctor Answers (1) on Non stop sneezing

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... Based on the history you have given I think you should know that it might be due to allergic reaction to the substances you might be getting exposed- if its a allergic rhinitis best treatment would be to find allergens causing symptoms and to avoid it...over the counter antihistaminics will be beneficial to you...Consult nearest allergy clinic for skin prick test and other modalities of investigations in which they will test you for various allergens and find out to what you are allergic...and they treat you with diluted doses of that allergen to desensitise your body to that allergen... Good luck...