homeopath-icon
Non cancerous tumor
Hi Doctors, I have tumor on both of my elbows. Both the tumors were surgically removed 4-5 years ago. But they are still growing. In byopsy report the tumor came as non cancerous. Attaching the photo of my elbow. Need your kind help in understanding and curing this. My twin brother too have a same problem.

Stop operating noncancerous tumor when you do so it again reappear.  Consult for homoeopathic treatment for this.
you can consult me online for treatment
apply coconut oil

Surgically removing a tumor won't be a permanent solution. It can be permanently cured by correct Homoeopathic medicine, for that detailed case taking is required .
If you wish, you can contact me online for thorough guidance and Homoeopathic treatment.
It can be cured by homoeopathic treatment. Consult for people treatment.
It's completely curable but it will take some time...I am an expert in this field and I am able to help you if you want to consult a specialist .. Too busy right now, whatsapp on (zero seven two seven eight seven four three one zero two) any time, my consultation fee Rs 400 for prescription but experts advise is totally free ...Feel free to whatsapp.. Take care
Hi sir tumor is an abnormal growth of cells that serves no purpose. A benign tumor  or non cancerous tumor is not a malignant tumor, which is  It does not invade nearby tissue or spread to other parts of the body the way  cancer can. Environmental toxins, such as exposure to  radiation Genetics Diet Stress Local trauma or injury Inflammation or infection In yr case it is occurring in the skin It may be be Haemangioma Nevi moles Papilloma Homeopathic constitutional medicines will definitely help you Detailed case history is needed kindly WhatsApp on(eight zero one five three eight three two zero zero)for further consultation with yr investigation reports
You became all right contact me on Nine four two five three zero three six nine six