Nodules on vocal cord

Doctor suggest me surgery iam very worry sir cant i treated without surgery.. please suggest me what should i do..?
views-icons 33 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

You can try inhaled dry powder corticosteroid medication with respihalers but it will take a very long time with absolute voice rest...may take upto 6 months. Another option is to meet an ENT Specialist trained and equipped with LASERs. This is a short stay procedure 2 hours in hospital. Recovery is immediate.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?