Nodes in ear lobes both

I found that there are few node develop near by ear area. I have this problem last 3-4 year these nodes enlarge and degraded it self. Last time on both side of ear lobes it became enlarged and inflamed and so much of pain full. Every 6 months they enlarged and degrade so I need a perfect solution for this there is need of any surgery of it will solved by Mediation.

Doctor Answers (1) on Nodes in ear lobes both

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...the history you have given is very little. What kind of a nodes are you getting? Skin colored or black colored? Soft or firm or hard in consistency? Any discharge of pus, serous or blood discharge when they degrade? Exact location of the lesions will also matter as it can resemble many diseases. The lesions you are getting will require detailed clinical examination and further tests, probably skin biopsy. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation.