No sperm coming
When i try to masturbate...i can get a hardon ...but when i reach climax..i get the feel of orgasm and getting satisfied but no liquid or sperm or anything else coming out from my penis ...pls help...and i was diagnosed with kidney stone which is trying to enter into the bladder and present in ureter ...

if u overmastubating then less semen come out, i need more information about your problen as mastubation history ETC for proper assessment and guidance and support

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+131
Chat with a sexologist
Share  me your report And take proper counselling for this Consult online with me
What's the frequency of ur masturbation