No space for wisdom tooth

Pain in jaw areas due to no space for wisdom tooth and consultant several doctors. Every one suggested for extraction of tooth. So want to know the extraction cost.

Dr. Sanjay Shah
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 31 yrs exp Mumbai

Surgical extraction of the impacted tooth could cost anywhere from 3000 to 10000.  Unless I see your x-rays and clinically examine u,  I can't give u the exact estimate.  Very rarely I have treated the third molar without extraction too.  Feel free to consult Laser Smile Care Centre.  God bless.
Dr. Maneesh Rai
Dentist 26 yrs exp Bhopal

Dental extraction cost depends on the complexity of impacted tooth, surgeons experience and expertise, type of operatory or clinic, bone augmentation options etc. Cost usually varies from Rs. 1000 to 10000 depending on the above stated .
Dr. Bikramjeet Singh
Dental Surgeon 4 yrs exp Gurdaspur
Approx. Cost varies depending upon the procedure n complications that may occur.... Cost is around 2500-3000 approximately
Dr. Chirag K Nebhani
Dentist 9 yrs exp Ahmedabad
See extraction cost depends upon the condition of the case,your mouth opening,your medical history and so many things, so if so many doctors have already suggested the extraction you should go for it asap, approx cost can be vary from 2500 to 8000, thanks